Union’s Customer Success Manager is a critical leader in the growth and success of the company. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty throughout the customer lifecycle, through onboarding, support and value creation. Union’s CSMs work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive; with the internal product team to help improve upon areas of dissatisfaction; and with the sales team to provide constant feedback on customers.
This role offers a tremendous growth opportunity to a hungry individual looking to make an impact in an exciting startup.
Union is comprised of a global team with a headquarters in Washington, D.C., as well as a presence in Los Angeles, New York City, Portugal, and Costa Rica. The role is remote friendly, but candidates who are available to work from our Washington, D.C. headquarters are preferred.
What you’ll do:
- Onboarding: Guide and train new customers through the Union platform to ensure simple and successful adoption.
- Nurturing Customer Relations: Build long-term relationships through regular communication with customers, updates on new and upcoming features and internal advocacy to address their needs and feedback.
- Retention: Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
- Account Support and Escalation: Review and respond to any support requests, alerts or red flags in usage. Proactively seek new, creative ways the Union platform can support the customer needs.
- Understand customer expectations and drive renewal. Report to upper management any customers that might be of risk of churn. Work closely with upper management and the sales team regarding upsell opportunity.
- Support Documents and best practices: Support the CS team in creating and maintaining best practices documentation, how-to articles or any related material to support and optimize customer adoption and usage.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or startup company.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role.
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and empathy.
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with the uncertainty and change of a startup environment.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude and desire to build and grow professionally.
- Experience with the customer management and collaboration tools Pipedrive, Trello and Intercom are a plus.
- Experience working for a startup incubator, accelerator or entrepreneurship support organization (ESO) is a plus.
Interested applicants can submit their resume and CV to email@example.com